Kaili attractions are related to ethnic minority villages, and it is a great place to have an encounter with Chinese ethnic minorities, including the Miao and Gejia. Visiting those ethnic minority villages is an opportunity for you to experience the ethnic minorities’ real customs, daily life, food, culture, and architectural style. Kaili’s Zhenyuan Ancient Town is also a worthy place to see.
If you are interested in Chinese ethnic minorities, Kaili could be a great choice for you. Join in our Kaili tours to travel to Kaili in China Highlights’ typical way.
Questions and Answers About Kaili Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 凯里
- Chinese Pinyin: kǎi lǐ
- English Name: Kaili
- Province: Guizhou
- Location: Southeast of China
- Area: 1,306 sq. km. (504 sq. mi.)
- Latitude: 26° 59' N
- Longitude: 107° 97' E
- Area Code: 0855
- Population: 425,000
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)