Kashgar, China's westernmost city, is a region with more than 30 ethnic minorities. In Kashgar, visitors can appreciate the unique landscapes of Lake Karabuli, the Dawakun Desert, and Shiptom Arch . Enjoy visits to historic sites in Kashgar Old Town and Abakh Khoja Tomb, and purchase unique souvenirs at the Sunday Bazaar and on Art Street. China Highlights offers rich, well-designed Kashgar tours for you to select from , and you can join one them to explore this wonderful city.
Questions and Answers About Kashgar Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 喀什
- Chinese Pinyin: kā shí
- English Name: Kashgar
- Location: Northwest China
- Latitude: 39°27′ N
- Longitude: 75° 59′ E
- Area: 111,794 sq. km. (43,164 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone : (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0998
- Population: 3.6 million