Other City Maps
View Kunming details on Google map
Kunming Top Attractions
Kunming Top Hotels
Questions and Answers About Kunming Maps
Hi T.H., it is not suggested that going to Beijing from Kunming by train. It will take 38-47hrs for one way. You can check the air tickets via here: http://www.chinahighlights.com/china-flights/Whitney Liao replied on 2012-12-04
Kunming is famous for natural scenery, pleasant weather, four-season flowers and ethnic customs. Famous attractions include Stone Forest, Dragon Gate, West Hill, and flower markets. The city has convenient transportation to popular tourist cities within the province, like Dali, Lijiang and Shangri-La. We have some tours about Kunming, you could click below link to see the details http://www.chinahighlights.com/kunming/tours.htm If you need any tour, please feel free to contact me at christyluo@chinahighlights,comChristy Luo replied on 2012-11-25
Hi Susie, April would be a better time. We can arrange this tour for you.
In order to give you an accurate quotation please answer a few questions so that we can construct an itinerary that gives you what you want at the best possible price.
1. Number of people in your group including yourself
2. Length of stay in China
3. City or cities of entry/exit
4. Start date of Tour
5. Places or attraction that you want to visit
6. Class of Hotel: 3/4/5 star
7. Estimative total budget per person.
After getting further information from you, we will send you a tentative itinerary.Whitney Liao replied on 2012-10-24
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Kunming Things to Do
- Photography Tips at Yuanyang Hani Terraces
- Photography Tips at Dongchuan Red Lands
- Chinese Name: 昆明
- Chinese Pinyin: kūn míng
- Location:Southwest of China
- Latitude:25° N
- Longitude: 104° 41' E
- Elevation: 1895 M (6217 FT)
- Area Code: 0871
- Population:6.25 million
- Time Zon: (UTC+8)