Lanzhou Muslim Restaurants
Yunfeng Abalone and Shark's Fin Restaurant
Situated on the Yellow River, Yunfeng Abalone and Shark's Fin Restaurant is not only famous for its special-flavored Muslim-style dishes and seafood, but also for the views out of its windows. The dishes provided have brilliant colors and flavors, featuring fresh, tender, and smooth ingredients. Guests can enjoy the Yellow River's beautiful, fascinating and spectacular scenery when dining both in the hall and private rooms of the restaurant. In addition to its delicacies and scenery outside the windows, the restaurant is praised for its clean and tidy setting, good sanitation, and warm service.
- Chinese name: 云峰鲍翅 Yunfeng Baochi
- Recommended dishes: boiled lamb (手抓羊肉), roasted leg of lamb (烤羊腿), deep-fried whole lily bulbs (金菊百合), sheet starch jelly in spicy sauce (凉皮), pan-fried buns (水煎包), and braised mutton in brown sauce (黄焖羊肉).
- Average price per person: 103 yuan
- Address: 328 South Binhe Road, Qilihe District 七里河区南滨河路328号
- Tel: 0931-8478991, 0931-8478661
- Transportation: Take bus 18, 71, 107, 118 or 133, and get off at Xiaoxihu (Small West Lake/小西湖).
Yunfeng Abalone and Shark's Fin Restaurant Xijin East Road Branch 云峰鲍翅西津东路店
- Average price per person: 100 yuan
- Address: 53 Xijin East Road, Qilihe District 七里河区西津东路53号
- Tel: 0931-2330516
- Bus routes: 74, 106 or 141
Zhonhua's Boiled Lamb Restaurant Jiangouyan Branch
The restaurant is a famous Muslim-style restaurant with simple decorations. Its location next to the Small West Lake Park takes the fancy of people, especially guests who dine here after visiting the park. The restaurant provides a comfortable dining atmosphere with its elegant decorations and warm service.
- Chinese name: 忠华手抓大王硷沟沿店 Zhonhua Shouzhua Dawang Jiangouyan Dian
- Recommended dishes: boiled lamb (手抓羊肉), Dongxiang-style braised sliced potatoes (东乡土豆片), braised mutton in brown sauce (黄焖羊肉), deep-fried lamb chops (炸羊排), sheet jelly of wheat starch in spicy sauce (酿皮), deep-fried whole lily bulbs (金菊百合), and sautéed lily bulbs and celery (西芹百合).
- Average price per person: 46 yuan
- Address: 158 Jiangouyan Street, Qilihe District 七里河区硷沟沿158号
- Tel: 0931-2600096
- Transportation: Take bus 106; get off at Qilihe Qiao (Qilihe Bridge/七里河桥).
Zhonhua's Boiled Lamb Restaurant Mars Street Branch
- Average price per person: 50 yuan
- Address: 100 Mars Street, Qilihe District 七里河区火星街100号
- Tel: 0931-2910955
- Bus routes: 18 or 118
De Xiang Building Restaurant
De Xiang Building Restaurant, a Muslim-style restaurant, is famous for its hot pots and other dishes. The boiled lamb is fresh and tender, fat but not greasy with garlic, spicy salt, soybean or vinegar. The original flavors, elegant decorations and considerate service all help the restaurant to become the first choice for citizens to hold their wedding receptions and other special activities.
- Chinese name: 德祥楼 De Xiang Lou
- Recommended dishes: mutton hot pot (涮羊肉), roasted leg of lamb (烤羊腿), boiled lamb (手抓羊肉), stewed lamb feet with pepper and chili (胡辣羊蹄), minced mutton congee with preserved egg (皮蛋肉粥), steamed rice rolls (肠粉), duck blood soup (鸭血汤), steamed egg (蒸蛋), steamed brown sugar cake (马拉糕), glutinous rice balls (丸子糯米糍粑), and pan-fried buns (水煎包).
- Average price per person: 58 yuan
- Address: 2 Jiayuguan North Road, Chengguan District 城关区嘉峪关北路2号
- Tel: 0931-8673222, 0931-8653818
- Transportation: Take bus 12, 106 or 117, and get off at Lanzhou Sanshiqi Zhong (Lanzhou Thirty-seventh Middle School/兰州三十七中).
De Xiang Building Restaurant Spring Wind Square Branch 德祥楼春风广场店
- Average price per person: 69 yuan
- Address: 701 Donggang West Road, Chengguan District 城关区东岗西路701号
- Tel: 0931-8854688, 0931-8854988
- Bus routes: 109, 115, 117, 127, 130, 131, 138 or 141
De Xiang Building Restaurant Zhongshanlin Branch 德祥楼中山林店
- Average price per person: 52 yuan
- Address: 299 Democracy West Road, Chengguan District 城关区民族西路299号
- Tel: 0931-8113905, 0931-8123888
- Bus routes: 15, 31, 102, 106, 139, 141, 146 or 149
Zhonhua's Boiled Lamb Restaurant Fangcaoyuan Branch
Zhonhua's Boiled Lamb Restaurant on Nanchang Road looks like a private garden. It is the first park-themed restaurant in Lanzhou where guests can enjoy tasty Muslim-style dishes outdoors in a small park, which creates a pleasant and relaxed dining ambience. The restaurant is also popular for its specialty boiled lamb with a wonderful taste and texture, which is fatty but not greasy. The restaurant's decorations inside are elaborate and the good service is another feature of the restaurant. Furthermore, drinking is forbidden here.
- Chinese name: 忠华手抓大王芳草园店 Zhonhua Shouzhua Dawang Fangcaoyuan Dian
- Recommended dishes: boiled lamb (手抓羊肉), Dongxiang-style braised sliced potatoes (东乡土豆片), braised mutton in brown sauce (黄焖羊肉), deep-fried lamb chops (炸羊排), deep-fried whole lily bulbs (金菊百合), and sautéed lily bulbs and celery (西芹百合).
- Average price per person: 54 yuan
- Address: 765 Nanchang Road, Chengguan District 城关区南昌路765号
- Tel: 0931-8880555
- Transportation: Take bus 7; get off at Mongminxiang Zhonglu (Farmer Lane Middle Road/农民巷中路).
Questions and Answers About Lanzhou Muslim Restaurants
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.