Visit the famous religious sites and enjoy the high-altitude natural beauty with China Highlights' Lhasa tours. China Highlights' Lhasa tours will take you to see the best of Lhasa. With more than 10 years' experience in customizing China tours, China Highlights can also help you create your own Lhasa tour. Tibet will reopen to foriegn travelers this april; book early with China Highlights.
- 4-Day Essence Tour Of Lhasa
- This tour covers the highlights in Lhasa including the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Norbulingka, Drepung Monastery. The physical requirement is low.
- 5-Day Essence Of Lhasa and Lake Namtso
- It combines Tibet's old monasteries in Lhasa with the picturesque nature scenery of lake Namtso. The highest altitude on this tour is 4,500 meters.
- 6-Day Tibet Old Culture and Scenery Tour
- This is definitely the best tibet travel itinerary if your fitness allows. The highlights are the awesome pure scenery you will see including lakes, grasslands, wildlife, glaciers and more.
Lhasa is the capital city of Tibet Autonomous Region. In Tibetan language the name means "the land of the gods". It is a holy religious place with an altitude at about 3,000 meters. In Lhasa there are many significant religious sites of Tibetan Buddhism, like Potala Palace, Norbulingka and Drepung Monastery. At Barkhor Street you will experience the strong religious atmosphere of the local people.
Top China Tours Including Lhasa
- It is easy to combine China's other popular travel destinations with Lhasa, Tibet. The most popular travel routes including entering Tibet from Chengdu and taking a train trip from Xining. As train ticket is hard to get, most travelers choose the first option.
- 15-Day Shanghai, Chengdu, Lhasa, Shigatse, Xian and Beijing Tour
- 7-day Tibet Discovery Tour by Train from Xining
- 16-Day Day Beijing, Xian, Lhasa and Shanghai Tour with Yangtze River Cruise