Liuzhou is an industrious, but not a tourist, city. However, it still worthy of a visit because it is an important transfer station for travelers intending to visit the numerous ethnic minority villages in the areas near the city. In the Liuzhou urban area, several parks display the graceful mountains and pools in the city. Join our Liuzhou classic tour to see the best of Liuzhou and the nearby areas.
Questions and Answers About Liuzhou Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 柳州
- Chinese Pinyin: liǔ zhōu
- English Name: Liuzhou
- Location: Southwest China
- Latitude: 24° 33' N
- Longitude: 109° 40' E
- Area: 18,618 sq. km. (7,188 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0772
- Population: 3.7 million