Macau Tower, the tenth tallest sightseeing tower in the world, is a member of the World Federation of Great Towers .
It combines sightseeing, a movie theater, a conference center, revolving restaurant, games machines and adventurous activities like the world's tallest buggy jump.
- Dining, especially at 360° Café
- Watch movies in the theater
- Shopping on the ground level
- Gaming at Tiger Slots
- Adventure: mast climb, climbing wall, Sky Jump, Skywalk and Bungy Jump
Macau Tower (Portuguese: Torre Panoramica), measuring 338 meters (1,109 feet) from ground level to the highest point, is taller than the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Soar up to 233 meters (764 feet) above the ground using one of the three high-speed glass-fronted lifts, where an unforgettable vista awaits you at the observation decks. The 360°Café is Macau's highest revolving restaurant, offering a sumptuous buffet that caters to all tastes and an amazing view in all directions.
For those who prefer a thrilling experience, Macau Tower has five activities for you. Visitors can conquer Macau's highest summit (at 338 meters) and stand at the top of the tower by climbing 100 meters (328 feet) up the mast's vertical ladders, have a thrilling walk around the outer rim of the tower (233 meters above ground) with no handrail to cling to, or be a part of a Guinness World Record by taking the world's highest buggy jump from the 233-meter-tall platform. There is also the 233-meter Sky Jump to the ground below and a 32-meter (105-foot) climbing wall.
Questions and Answers About Macau Tower
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Macau Things to Do
- Top Things to Do
- Things to Do With Kids in Macau
- Free Things to Do in Macau