Nanjing Weather in April
The month of April gets warmer. The minimum temperature is 11 °C (52 °F) and the maximum temperature is 20 °C (68 °F). Wear spring attire, such as a thin sweatsuit or a cowboy shirt. Seniors in poor health should bring a jacket or a thick sweater. The ultraviolet radiation is not very strong but if you go outdoors, wear sunscreen with SPF 8-12 to protect your skin.
It is windy and cloudy, excellent for flying a kite in the park. Even with a little wind, the sun is warm so take a walk in the country and enjoy the spring scenery.
April does not fall during the peak travel season but it still presents beautiful scenery for tourists. If you are planning to visit Nanjing in April, see our Nanjing tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Nanjing for you. See our Nanjing Tours.
Nanjing Climate Information by Month
- Nanjing Weather in January
- Nanjing Weather in February
- Nanjing Weather in March
- Nanjing Weather in April
- Nanjing Weather in May
- Nanjing Weather in June
- Nanjing Weather in July
- Nanjing Weather in August
- Nanjing Weather in September
- Nanjing Weather in October
- Nanjing Weather in November
- Nanjing Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Nanjing Weather in April
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 24, 2012
See all my travel articles