Nanjing Weather in December
December is the second coldest and driest month in Nanjing. The maximum temperature is 10 °C (50 °F) and the minimum temperature is 1 °C (34 °F). It snows lightly and occasionally. Wear a down jacket or a fur coat to stay warm. Despite the cold, the sun still shines. When outdoors, wear sunscreen with SPF 12-15 and PA+ to protect your skin. As a large temperature difference exists between day and night, dress appropriately to avoid catching a cold.
December is in the low travel season. There are few tourists in the city, and discounts on hotel rooms and flights are easy to obtain. If you are planning to visit Nanjing in December, see our Nanjing tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Nanjing for you. See our Nanjing Tours.
Nanjing Climate Information by Month
- Nanjing Weather in January
- Nanjing Weather in February
- Nanjing Weather in March
- Nanjing Weather in April
- Nanjing Weather in May
- Nanjing Weather in June
- Nanjing Weather in July
- Nanjing Weather in August
- Nanjing Weather in September
- Nanjing Weather in October
- Nanjing Weather in November
- Nanjing Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Nanjing Weather in December
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on March 26, 2014
See all my travel articles