Nanjing Weather in February
February is a little warmer than January, with a maximum temperature of 9 °C (48 °F) and a minimum temperature of 1 °C (34 °F). The weather is still chilly and you should wear an overcoat and sweater to stay warm. Senior people need a down jacket and thermal underwear. February is a little more humid than January, the ultraviolet radiation is weaker, and the air is clean, making for a suitable environment for outdoor activities. If you go downtown to shop, remember your umbrella.
February is the season for plums in blossom. The International Plum Blossom Festival of Nanjing is the annual grand event held here for tourists. Every year during this period, hundreds of thousands of visitors come to Nanjing to enjoy the great plums in blossom.
Since the Spring Festival period falls at the end of this month or early to mid February, and the Plum Blossom Festival is in February, this month is very busy for travel. If you are planning to visit Nanjing in February, see our Nanjing tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Nanjing for you. See our Nanjing Tours.
Nanjing Climate Information by Month
- Nanjing Weather in January
- Nanjing Weather in February
- Nanjing Weather in March
- Nanjing Weather in April
- Nanjing Weather in May
- Nanjing Weather in June
- Nanjing Weather in July
- Nanjing Weather in August
- Nanjing Weather in September
- Nanjing Weather in October
- Nanjing Weather in November
- Nanjing Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Nanjing Weather in February
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 24, 2012
See all my travel articles