Nanjing Weather in July
July is one of the hottest months in Nanjing. The maximum temperature rises to 32 °C (90 °F) and the minimum temperature is 25 °C (77 °F). Summer clothing is adequate, such as shorts, T-shirts, skirts, etc. It also rains more but the sun is very hot and the ultraviolet radiation is strong. When you go out, wear sunscreen with SPF >15 and PA++ to protect your skin, and wear a hat and a pair of sunglasses.
The days are very hot and the nights are rather cool. You can go shopping in the evening and enjoy the night scenery. Enjoying the evening entertainment is a good idea.
The summer holidays begin in early July, and more tourists visit the city. If you plan to visit Nanjing in July, see our Nanjing tours or have us tailor-make a tour to this city for you. See our Nanjing Tours.
Nanjing Climate Information by Month
- Nanjing Weather in January
- Nanjing Weather in February
- Nanjing Weather in March
- Nanjing Weather in April
- Nanjing Weather in May
- Nanjing Weather in June
- Nanjing Weather in July
- Nanjing Weather in August
- Nanjing Weather in September
- Nanjing Weather in October
- Nanjing Weather in November
- Nanjing Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Nanjing Weather in July
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 24, 2012
See all my travel articles