Nanjing Weather in March
March is the first month of spring. The weather is much warmer than the previous two months. The minimum temperature is 5 °C (41 °F) and the maximum temperature reaches 14 °C (57 °F), with an average temperature of about 10 °C (50 °F). Generally, a coat with a light woolen sweater is suitable during the month. However, as there is a large temperature difference between day and night, dress less or more based on the temperature. Even when the sun is shining, the wind cools things down.
In March, you can also enjoy the plums in blossom but in the form of cherry blossoms. In March, blooming cherry blossoms can be seen in almost all areas. At Jinming Temple and Mochou Lake, enjoy the most beautiful cherry blossoms.
Although March is the season to enjoy plum blossoms and cherry blossoms, it is not a busy travel time. If you are planning to visit Nanjing in March, see our Nanjing tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Nanjing for you. See our Nanjing Tours.
Nanjing Climate Information by Month
- Nanjing Weather in January
- Nanjing Weather in February
- Nanjing Weather in March
- Nanjing Weather in April
- Nanjing Weather in May
- Nanjing Weather in June
- Nanjing Weather in July
- Nanjing Weather in August
- Nanjing Weather in September
- Nanjing Weather in October
- Nanjing Weather in November
- Nanjing Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Nanjing Weather in March
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 24, 2012
See all my travel articles