Nanjing Weather in October
The weather is becoming cool during October. The maximum temperature is 22 °C (72 °F) and the minimum temperature is 13 °C (55 °F). Generally, a light coat is enough, but you may also need a thick coat in case the weather becomes chilly. It rains less and the weather is dry. The ultraviolet radiation is not too strong, but wear sunscreen with SPF 12-15 and PA+ to protect your skin.
October 1 to 7 marks National Holiday week. During this period, more tourists crowd into Nanjing. Hotel rates are often higher than usual, and tourist attractions are crowded. If you plan to visit Nanjing during this period, book everything in advance and see our Nanjing tours, or have us tailor-make a tour to Nanjing for you. See our Nanjing Tours.
Nanjing Climate Information by Month
- Nanjing Weather in January
- Nanjing Weather in February
- Nanjing Weather in March
- Nanjing Weather in April
- Nanjing Weather in May
- Nanjing Weather in June
- Nanjing Weather in July
- Nanjing Weather in August
- Nanjing Weather in September
- Nanjing Weather in October
- Nanjing Weather in November
- Nanjing Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Nanjing Weather in October
October is much cooler in Nanjing, it is fall in China then.Lily Guo replied on 2013-08-30
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on February 27, 2014
See all my travel articles