Free Wi-Fi Service in Beijing's 7 Designated Areas Soon Available
Free Wi-Fi service is to be implemented in Beijing’s 7 designated areas at the end of this November, and the 7 areas are Xidan, Wangfujing, the Olympics site, three of the main railway stations, Financial Street, Lufthansa Centre and Zhongguancun Avenue. What's more, the WiFi service will be free in next three years since this November.
When the service is available, China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom customers can use their devices (such as smart phone, laptop, iPod touch and iPad and so on) to access the Internet through a 2 Mbps broadband connection for free, and the name of this free Wi-Fi access is ‘My Beijing’.
How to Use the Free Wi-Fi service
- Search the Wi-Fi access of ‘My Beijing’ via your mobile termination, and enter.
- Input your cell-phone number in the login-box, and clink the bottom of ‘receiving password via SMS’.
- You cell phone will receive the password after a while.
Note: The password is effect within 3 hours, and you can apply a new one when it out of date.
China Highlights has implemented a China portable rental service since September, 2011, which makes your dream of enjoying the pleasure of surfing the internet anytime and anywhere in Chinese Mainland come true. If you need the portable Wi-Fi rental service, please click here to send us an inquiry.
- Check out Beijing's attractions
- Top Things to Do with Kids and Top Things to do in Beijing
- Beijing Weather
- Beijing Transportation