M/V President 7 and 8 Maiden Voyages in April
The luxury cruise ships President 7 and President 8 will start their maiden voyages on April 10, 2013 and April 26, 2013 respectively.
They are the largest and newest five-star cruise ships on the Yangtze River.
As sister ships of the same class and design, they each have a total capacity of about 580 guests, with a length of 146.8 meters and width of 20.2 meters, containing 215 luxury standard rooms, 13 luxury executive rooms on the top deck, and 2 presidential suites on the fore side of the third deck, totaling 230 rooms.
The following are the highlights of these luxurious cruise ships.
- Elegant double-decker dining rooms decorated with hollow sculptures
- Each deluxe room has a private sight-seeing balcony giving guests great views of Yangtze River.
- Good for families: 100 deluxe standard rooms can be upgraded into triple rooms for families.
- Advanced design to reduce disturbances: the public areas and resting areas have been clearly divided.
- Eco-friendly materials for guests rooms that exceed national standards are better for the health of guests and China's environment.
Taking a Yangtze cruise is a popular way to discover China. A Yangtze cruise gives you the opportunity to see some of the most stunning landscapes of the Three Gorges and the Three Gorges Dam.
See China Highlights' most recommended Yangtze River Cruise tour.China Highlights offers a variety of Yangtze River Cruises including M/V President7 and 8 Cruises.