Ningbo Weather in December
December enjoys mostly sunny days with low temperatures between 5 °C (41 °F ) and 15 °C (59 °F ). It is also cold and a bit windy. Snow may fall but not in large quantities.
Wear a thin woolen sweater with a suit or a cotton- padded overcoat when you go outside during the daytime. A feather dress is better since it can get quite cold in the early morning and evening.
The Jiangshan Zhen Civilian Carnival is held in Jiangshan County during December, and many people come to pick strawberries. More than twenty celebrating activities are held, including the seafood festival, the tea culture festival, the pickle festival, the mulberry festival, and so on. This is a great chance for you to experience the local culture and lifestyle. As December is not a peak traveling season , have an enjoyable and inexpensive trip. See our Ningbo Tours.
Ningbo Climate Information by Month
- Ningbo Weather in January
- Ningbo Weather in February
- Ningbo Weather in March
- Ningbo Weather in April
- Ningbo Weather in May
- Ningbo Weather in June
- Ningbo Weather in July
- Ningbo Weather in August
- Ningbo Weather in September
- Ningbo Weather in October
- Ningbo Weather in November
- Ningbo Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Ningbo Weather in December
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles