Ningbo Weather in February
February is still cold and wet, and has a high and low temperature of – 2 °C and 10 °C, respectively . The wind blows, especially at seaside, and precipitation is minimal.
During February, a sweater and an overcoat are recommended. Although it’s not that cold, when going outside leather clothing or a thick wind coat are recommended .
Since the Chinese lunar new year festival and the Festival of Lanterns happen during February , many celebrations are held that include local style singing and dancing, temple fairs, various delicious foods, and so on. You can thoroughly experience the cultures of both China and the locals . February does not fall during the busy travel season, allowing you to enjoy a peaceful and affordable trip. See our Ningbo Tours.
Ningbo Climate Information by Month
- Ningbo Weather in January
- Ningbo Weather in February
- Ningbo Weather in March
- Ningbo Weather in April
- Ningbo Weather in May
- Ningbo Weather in June
- Ningbo Weather in July
- Ningbo Weather in August
- Ningbo Weather in September
- Ningbo Weather in October
- Ningbo Weather in November
- Ningbo Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Ningbo Weather in February
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles