Ningbo Weather in January
January is the coldest month of the year, and buildings in Ningbo do not provide indoor heating . The average temperature is about 4.9 °C (40.8 °F ), relatively lower than in northern China. Ningbo is wet and cold during the winter, different from northern China . Ningbo seldom sees snow , but there is a small chance that you’ll see snowflakes floating in the air.
When going outside, wear a woolen sweater with a wind coat, as well as gloves and a hat . If you cannot resist the cold, wear down clothing .
As January marks the beginning of a new year, various celebrating activities are held, including singing and dancing performances . Moreover, there are relatively fewer tourists, giving you more choices with respect to hotels and scenic attractions. See our Ningbo Tours.
Ningbo Climate Information by Month
- Ningbo Weather in January
- Ningbo Weather in February
- Ningbo Weather in March
- Ningbo Weather in April
- Ningbo Weather in May
- Ningbo Weather in June
- Ningbo Weather in July
- Ningbo Weather in August
- Ningbo Weather in September
- Ningbo Weather in October
- Ningbo Weather in November
- Ningbo Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Ningbo Weather in January
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles