Ningbo Weather in July
July is the hottest month of the year, with an average temperature of 28.1 °C (82.6 °F ), and marks the rainy season. Storms and typhoons typically occur during this month.
Wear a vest and shorts or a dress. If you plan to go seaside, add a cambric shirt to your luggage. Moreover, an umbrella, sunscreen , sunglasses, and hats are recommended to protect you from the heavy rain and the strong ultraviolet rays.
Enjoy yourself at the seaside with delicious seafood and the comfortable sea breeze. This month also hosts a three-day festival called the Outdoor Sports and Leisure Culture Festival . The festival lets you participate in a lot of interesting activities, including camping on the field, a bonfire party, a drifting competition, and more. Book your hotel room early. See our Ningbo Tours.
Ningbo Climate Information by Month
- Ningbo Weather in January
- Ningbo Weather in February
- Ningbo Weather in March
- Ningbo Weather in April
- Ningbo Weather in May
- Ningbo Weather in June
- Ningbo Weather in July
- Ningbo Weather in August
- Ningbo Weather in September
- Ningbo Weather in October
- Ningbo Weather in November
- Ningbo Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Ningbo Weather in July
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles