Ningbo Weather in November
November gets cold and the temperature decreases significantly this month, and hovers between 8 °C (46.4 °F ) and 14 °C (57.2 °F ). Compared with the cities in north China, Ningbo is warmer and more comfortable in November but the rains and typhoons can cause a decrease in temperature.
Wear a sweater and a thin overcoat. Also bring a cotton-padded overcoat, since the mornings and evenings get quite cold .
The Moushan Hu Crab Festival is held in the Moushan District this month. Enjoy the festival, taste the delicious crabs, and enjoy the interesting election of the crab king . Traveling here during November is less expensive and more comfortable because we are now in the off season. See our Ningbo Tours.
Ningbo Climate Information by Month
- Ningbo Weather in January
- Ningbo Weather in February
- Ningbo Weather in March
- Ningbo Weather in April
- Ningbo Weather in May
- Ningbo Weather in June
- Ningbo Weather in July
- Ningbo Weather in August
- Ningbo Weather in September
- Ningbo Weather in October
- Ningbo Weather in November
- Ningbo Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Ningbo Weather in November
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles