Ningbo Weather in October
October is cooler and sunny . The average temperature is 18.6 °C (64.4 °F ) and the highest temperature is 27.2 °C (80.9 °F ). Precipitation for the month is about 19 mm.
October is a perfect time for traveling in Ningbo. You can wear beautiful dresses with a hat or a long-sleeve shirt with jeans. Sunglasses and sunscreen are also recommended. And, bring a knit sweater in case the temperature decreases.
The China Cixiao Festival (meaning kindness and piety) is held in the middle of the month in the Jiangbei District of Ningbo. Many old volunteers get together during the festival and hold social benefit activities . Because of the golden week holiday for National Day, Ningbo is crowded this month, so book your hotel room in advance. See our Ningbo Tours.
Ningbo Climate Information by Month
- Ningbo Weather in January
- Ningbo Weather in February
- Ningbo Weather in March
- Ningbo Weather in April
- Ningbo Weather in May
- Ningbo Weather in June
- Ningbo Weather in July
- Ningbo Weather in August
- Ningbo Weather in September
- Ningbo Weather in October
- Ningbo Weather in November
- Ningbo Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Ningbo Weather in October
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles