Qingdao Western Restaurants
The Diner at Donghai West Road (东海西路店)
The leisurely and warm environment, including the wooden tables and chairs, the open air balcony, as well as some delicate decorations, is one of the highlights of this restaurant that has been one of the important reasons for coming there for many customers.
The exquisite Western food in this restaurant is made professionally with great fragrance and a tasty appearance. Pizzas and other main dishes are very popular. Some desserts and drinks have won high acclaim, such as the cakes, cookies and fruit juices.
- Chinese name: 丹尼美式餐厅
- Average price per person: 90 yuan
- Open: 10:30am – 9:30pm
- Tel: 0532-85772001
- Address: Pacific Center, 35 Donghai West Road, Shinan District (市南区东海西路35号太平洋中心)
- Buses: 12, 26, 31, 104, 110, 224, 225, 228, 231, 304, 311, 312, 316, 318, 319, 321, 374, 501, 601, 801 or 802 to Municipal Government (市政府站).
The Diner 22 at Zhonghuan Square (中环广场店)
- Average price per person: 97 yuan
- Open: 10:30am – 9:30pm
- Tel: 0532-85772051/1222
- Address: Zhonghuan Internation Square, 19 Zhangzhou Second Road, Shinan District (市南区漳州二路19号中环国际广场)
- Buses: 223, 309, or 369 to Book City (书城站), and then walk about 200 meters.
This restaurant is an Italian-style Western restaurant. Having a rest in this restaurant, you may feel like you are in a little European bar with its romantic and exotic feel. The waiters wearing exquisite clothes offer you high-quality service.
The authentic Italian food in this restaurant has a good variety. Noodles, roasted fish, and pizzas are popular. Some desserts, such as tiramisu and ice-creams served with drinks, are also enjoyed by many.
- Chinese name: 拿波里意大利酒吧西餐厅
- Average price per person: 149 yuan
- Open: Tuesday - Thursday: 3pm – 11:30pm
- Tel: 0532-83862200
- Address: 43 Xianggang West Road, Shinan District (市南区香港西路43号)
- Buses: 26, 31, 202, 223, 228, or 231 to Donghai First Road (东海一路站).
This restaurants is located near Qingdao Olympic Sailing Base. The environment of this restaurant is relaxing and comfortable. Sitting by a window you can get a great view of the scenery of Qingdao. Service is good and considerate. The warm decorations, such as sofas, photos on the walls, closets, and other little items create a homelike feeling.
The pasta is a must-order dish, enjoyed by many customers. Other pasta dishes and hamburgers also attract many customers. The drinks and desserts are spoken highly of.
- Chinese name: 蒲甘咖啡厅
- Average price per person: 54 yuan
- Open: Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10pm, Friday – Saturday: 11am – 12am, Sunday: 11am – 8pm (closed on Mondays)
- Tel: 0532-85728285
- Address: Entrance 2, 9th Floor, Donghaishijia Building, 41 Donghai West Road, Shinan District (市南区东海西路41号海悦东海世家2单元9楼)
- Buses: 12, 25, 26, 31, 33, 104, 125, 224, 314, 316, or 501 to Fushanhou (浮山后站).
This restaurant was built into a lovely green villa four years ago (writen 2012). The decorations in this restaurant are stylistic, with many exotic little nuances. It is a comfortable place for friends' get togethers and couples' dating, as well as family reunions. It provides multilingual service, including Chinese, English, French, and Japanese.
The authentic French food, made by the experienced chef, has won a great reputation from the clientelle. Served with La Villa's special drinks, beef fillet with roasted truffle sauce and black pepper sauce with fried sirloin steak are popular in this restaurant.
- Chinese name: 拉维拉法国西餐厅
- Average price per person: 127 yuan
- Open: 10am – 12amTel: 0532-83885651
- Address: 5 Xianggang Middle Road, Shinan District (市南区香港中路5号)
- Buses: 25, 104, 104 branch line, or 223 to Shimaozhongxin (World Trade Center 世贸中心).
Questions and Answers About Qingdao Western Restaurants
Hi Jerry, you can visit No1 Bathing Beach, International Beer Town, Laoshan Mountain, Historical Culture and Euro Asian Culture Area, for more attractions please check here: http://www.chinahighlights.com/qingdao/attraction/other-attractions.htm
night clubs: http://www.chinahighlights.com/qingdao/nightlife.htmWhitney Liao replied on 2012-10-30
I updated this article on September 10, 2012
See all my travel articles