Qinhuangdao Vegetarian Restaurants
Heshanzhai Vegetarian Restaurant
It has been introduced from the famous vegetarian restaurants of Beijing and is the first high quality vegetarian restaurant in Gangcheng District. It has a seven year history and keeps the concepts of being environmentally friendly, healthy, and good for intelligence development and longevity. The environment is warm, giving you a sense of being at home. The dishes are cooked delicately and are delicious. It is worthy of your visit.
Chinese name: 和善斋素食坊 Heshanzhai Sushi Fang
Recommended dishes: “contentment as happiness” (知足常乐, fried potatoes and peppers), “a piece of red lotus” (一叶红莲, fried bean products and gluten with the taste and appearance of sausage), stewed “fish” in a sauce (吉庆有余, bean products with the appearance and taste of fish), spicy kebabs (和善串串香, roasted gluten with a kebab taste), taro in hot toffee (木棉袈裟), Japanese cold agarics (日式木耳), fried sliced abalone mushrooms (美极鲍菇片), salty fried vegetarian “chicken fillet” (椒盐焗鸡柳, gluten and bean products with a chicken taste), braised “pork” in soy sauce (老佛爷红烧肉, potatoes and bean products with a pork taste), and fresh hand peeled bamboo shoots (清香手剥笋)
- Average price per person: 50 yuan
- Opening hours: 8am – 9pm
- Address: 106 Donghuan Road, Haigang District (海港区东环路106号), to the east of Haigang Hospital (海港医院)
- Tel: 0335-7662852, 13933550230
- Transportation: Take Bus 8, 11, 14, 17, 28, 31 or 36 and get off at Xinlong Market station (鑫龙大市场).
Peace and Quiet Vegetarian Restaurant
Just like its name, the environment of this restaurant is quiet and elegant which will make you feel comfortable. It is very suitable for thinking about life and for relaxing after your busy work schedule or life. There are some simple menus which are cooked very delicately with a high quality sanitary guarantee. All of the ingredients are mainly bean products, mushrooms, fungi and natural vegetables, which are all good for your health.
Chinese name: 清净素食馆 Qingjing Sushi Guan
Recommended dishes: fried tomato with tofu (番茄炒豆腐), fried small cabbage with tofu (小白菜炒豆腐), braised white gourd in a sauce (红烧冬瓜), fried green peppers with shredded potatoes (青椒土豆丝), pumpkin cake (南瓜饼), and fried rice with vegetables (蔬果炒饭)
- Average price per person: 40 yuan
- Opening hours: 8.30am – 1.00pm, 2.30pm – 9.00 pm
- Address: Jianshe Street, Gongnongli, Haigang District (海港区工农里建设大街)
- Transportation: Take Bus 7 or 28 and get off at Gongnongli station (工农里).
Qishan Vegetarian Restaurant Zhangzhuang Community
It is a branch of the Qishan Vegetarian Restaurant, which is very popular in many cities in China including Beijing and Shanghai. The environment is good with a tidy and elegant condition. The decoration is plain and old giving a comfortable feeling. There are a great many kinds of vegetarian menus including the pure vegetarian diets and the meat-like ones. The taste is great and is highly praised by the customers.
Chinese name: 齐善素食张庄小区店 Qishan Sushi Zhangzhuang Xiaoqu Dian
Recommended dishes: shredded “pork” with garlic sauce (鱼香肉丝, fried carrots, green peppers and potatoes with vegetarian “meat” slices made from mushrooms), Yi Pin stuffed balsam pear (一品酿苦瓜), sizzling “chicken sausage” on an iron platter (铁板鸡肉肠, gluten and bean curd with a chicken taste), and sizzling “beef” with black pepper (黑椒牛扒, bean products with a beef taste)
- Average price per person: 15 yuan
- Opening hours: 8am – 8pm
- Address: Zhangzhuang Community, Xianfeng Road, Haigang District (海港区先锋路张庄小区)
- Tel: 0335-6182597
Questions and Answers About Qinhuangdao Vegetarian Restaurants
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.