Quanzhou is a coastal city and the starting point of the 'silk road on the sea' in ancient China, which gifts the city with numerous historic sites. Luoyang Bridge, built in 1053, is one of the top four ancient bridges in China. The attractions listed below are all historic sites. If you are interested in exploring the starting point of the 'silk road on the sea', join our well-designed essence of Quanzhou tour.
Questions and Answers About Quanzhou Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 泉州
- Chinese Pinyin: quán zhōu
- English Name: Quanzhou
- Location: Southeast China
- Latitude: 24° 93' N
- Longitude: 118° 58' E
- Area: 11,015 sq. km. (4,253 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0595
- Population: 7.9 million