Sanmenxia's attractions are little known to travelers, but they are worth a visit, particular for those who love Chinese history. From the Museum of Kingdom Guo to the Site of Yangshao Culture, Sanmenxia's attractions display the city's ancient history and culture.
The most famous attractions in Sanmenxia are listed below. China Highlights can help visitors by customizing a tour to any of the sights in Sanmenxia.
Questions and Answers About Sanmenxia Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 三门峡
- Chinese Pinyin: sān mén xiá
- English Name: Sanmenxia City
- Location: Central China
- Latitude: 34° 76' N
- Longitude: 111° 19' E
- Area: 10,309 sq. km. (3,980 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0398
- Population: 2.3 million