Sanya Weather in August
The climate is suitable, with a temperature between 26 °C (78.8 °F) and 31 °C (87.8 °F). Despite the high temperature, it's still comfortable because of the cool sea breeze. You should be watchful of typhoons and storms, so pay special attention to the weather broadcast.
Summer clothing is suitable for August. Bring long-sleeve shirts and trousers, since it is cool when it rains.
A traditional Chinese festival called the Qixi Festival, or China's Valentine's Day, occurs on the seventh day of July in the Chinese lunar calendar. The Tianya Haijiao Group Wedding Festival is also held at the Tianya Haijiao (meaning the ends of the earth) scenic spot. A great number of lovers from all over the country get married here, making for quite a spectacular scene. Booking hotel rooms is convenient during this time. See our Sanya Tours.
Sanya Climate Information by Month
- Sanya Weather in January
- Sanya Weather in February
- Sanya Weather in March
- Sanya Weather in April
- Sanya Weather in May
- Sanya Weather in June
- Sanya Weather in July
- Sanya Weather in August
- Sanya Weather in September
- Sanya Weather in October
- Sanya Weather in November
- Sanya Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Sanya Weather in August
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 24, 2012
See all my travel articles