Sanya Weather in February
February is a comfortable season for traveling in Sanya, compared with other cities that are experiencing serious cold weather. The highest and lowest temperatures are 28 °C (82.4 °F) and 18 °C (64.4 °F) and the RH is 81%. Ultraviolet rays are relatively weak, and the days are mainly sunny and cold.
You can wear a T-shirt with shorts or a dress during the day. Wear another light, long-sleeve coat in the early morning and evening. Wear colorful clothing and take many beautiful pictures.
February is a comfortable and interesting time for travel in Sanya. As is well known, the Chinese Lunar New Year and the Festival of Lanterns are during this month, which bring special celebratory activities to give you a deep understanding of Chinese culture. Considering the busy tourism season, book hotel rooms and tickets in advance. See our Sanya Tours.
Sanya Climate Information by Month
- Sanya Weather in January
- Sanya Weather in February
- Sanya Weather in March
- Sanya Weather in April
- Sanya Weather in May
- Sanya Weather in June
- Sanya Weather in July
- Sanya Weather in August
- Sanya Weather in September
- Sanya Weather in October
- Sanya Weather in November
- Sanya Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Sanya Weather in February
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 24, 2012
See all my travel articles