Sanya Weather in July
The temperature decreases slightly in July, but it is still hot. The average temperature is between 28 °C (82.4 °F) to 31 °C (87.8 °F), and the sun shines brightly from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. There are also typhoons in July and August.
Wearing short dresses and a T-shirt are adequate. Also bring sunglasses, an umbrella, a sunhat, and sunscreen. Avoid going outside at noon, and pay attention to the weather forecast before you go outdoors.
It's quite beautiful in Sanya in July. Despite the beautiful seaside scenery, other scenic attractions such as the forest park and the butterfly Valley of Yalong Bay are enjoyable. You can also dive, surf, fish, and swim in the sea. Lower hotel prices for hotel rooms are also beneficial. See our Sanya Tours.
Sanya Climate Information by Month
- Sanya Weather in January
- Sanya Weather in February
- Sanya Weather in March
- Sanya Weather in April
- Sanya Weather in May
- Sanya Weather in June
- Sanya Weather in July
- Sanya Weather in August
- Sanya Weather in September
- Sanya Weather in October
- Sanya Weather in November
- Sanya Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Sanya Weather in July
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 24, 2012
See all my travel articles