Sanya Weather in March
March is almost the most comfortable time for you to travel in Sanya. The average temperature is about 20 °C (68 °F). You can enjoy the sunny and mild weather, and the moderate humidity and the temperature does not fluctuate much throughout the day and night.
Shorts are good to wear this month, and wear a light overcoat outside since it will be cooler in the early morning and evening.
You can go to the beach to bathe in the sunshine and swim in the sea. On the third day of March is a traditional festival of the Miao nationality. A great number of special activities such as national sports competitions, cattle races, shooting competitions, and others are held, and are interesting to attend. Also, book your hotel rooms and plane/train tickets early. See our Sanya Tours.
Sanya Climate Information by Month
- Sanya Weather in January
- Sanya Weather in February
- Sanya Weather in March
- Sanya Weather in April
- Sanya Weather in May
- Sanya Weather in June
- Sanya Weather in July
- Sanya Weather in August
- Sanya Weather in September
- Sanya Weather in October
- Sanya Weather in November
- Sanya Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Sanya Weather in March
Hi David, do you need tour to Sanya? We are very glad to assist planning your Sanya tour.
In order to give you an accurate quotation please help me with below the information:
1. Number of people in your group including yourself
2. Length of stay in China
3. Inbound / outbound city
4. Starting date of the tour
5. Besides Sanya, any other places or attractions that you want to visit
6. Estimative total budget per person.
After getting further information from you, we will send you a detailed itinerary.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-01-05
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on February 19, 2014
See all my travel articles