Sanya Weather in October
October is mostly sunny with occasional thunderstorms, but the rain won't affect your travel plans. The temperature is lower and the precipitation is less than the previous month.
You can still wear summer clothing in October, and a blouse and jeans to keep you warm from the rains and strong wind. Colorful clothing is advised for your beautiful scenic pictures.
On the ninth day of the ninth month in the Chinese lunar calendar, the Longevity Culture Festival is held in Nanshan of Sanya. People aged one hundred years old get together to climb Nanshan Mountain. There are also photo exhibitions of the elders and large performances. Room rates increase as the month falls during the busy season. See our Sanya Tours.
Sanya Climate Information by Month
- Sanya Weather in January
- Sanya Weather in February
- Sanya Weather in March
- Sanya Weather in April
- Sanya Weather in May
- Sanya Weather in June
- Sanya Weather in July
- Sanya Weather in August
- Sanya Weather in September
- Sanya Weather in October
- Sanya Weather in November
- Sanya Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Sanya Weather in October
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 24, 2012
See all my travel articles