Sanya Weather in September
September is quite suitable for traveling in Sanya because of the ideal weather. There are sunny days and it seldom rains. The sunshine is abundant and the ultraviolet rays are weakening.
Wear a thin cambric shirt and casual pants, as well as sunglasses and a sun hat to protect yourself from the sun.
The Tianya Haijiao Mid-autumn Festival is a traditional Chinese festival held at the Tianya Haijiao scenic spot. You can take part in many interesting and special activities, including appreciating the moon and lanterns, enjoying the singing and dancing performances of the minority nationalities, and tasting moon cakes and so on. What's more, since it's the off season, prices at hotels, eating establishments, and scenic spots are low, and you'll be able to book a hotel room easily. See our Sanya Tours.
Sanya Climate Information by Month
- Sanya Weather in January
- Sanya Weather in February
- Sanya Weather in March
- Sanya Weather in April
- Sanya Weather in May
- Sanya Weather in June
- Sanya Weather in July
- Sanya Weather in August
- Sanya Weather in September
- Sanya Weather in October
- Sanya Weather in November
- Sanya Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Sanya Weather in September
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 24, 2012
See all my travel articles