Shanghai Ocean Aquarium
Shanghai Ocean Aquarium is an international-level modern ocean aquarium of a large scale. It is the aquarium with most types of aquatic animals in China. Its display theme is "crossing five continents through the underwater world". It generally has 28 display areas distributed in eight large display zones, namely, Asia, South America, Australia, Africa, cold water, polar region, sea water as well as ocean deep. In addition, there is a Chinese display area, which displays the aquatic organism and ecology of the Long River Delta as well as the rare aquatic organisms which are being extinct in China. Except for the aquatic organisms, humanity and geographical environment of five continents are introduced in another hall. Therefore, it is more interesting to visit it. In this hall, visitors can have a glimpse of the global culture through decoration, theme and pattern as well as stereo system.
- Feature: It is one of the largest man-made sea water aquariums in the world.
- Opening Time: 09:00 – 18:00
- Address: Lujiazui Road, NO. 1388, Pudong New Area
- Transportation: Bus: NO. 81、82、85、583、774、795、798、799、870、961、971、985、992、993、996
- Metro: Take the metro line NO.2, then get off at "Lujiazui" Station and walk about 200 miles. Attractions nearby: the Bund, Jinmao Tower, Oriental Pearl TV Tower
In most of attractions you could have a 20%-50% discount when you buy the entrance fee showing your student ID card. Shanghai is a big city, the attractions are widely distributed, it is a long distance between one and another. I suggest you stay in down town, it will be convenient to take bus, subway or taxi. In general, we usually recommend our clients stay round Nanjing Road Pedestrian street, such as the Bund Hotel Shanghai, Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai.Lussie Lu Replied on 2013-01-31
- Things to Do
- Top Reasons to Visit
- Top Things to Do
- Things to Do With Kids