Click on the 11 Taiwan Attractions listed below to find out more about the highlights of our Taiwan Tours. Seven of the attractions are in the capital Taipei, including historical, cultural, and modern sights. The National Palace Museum is Taiwan's version of the Forbidden City in Beijing.
For scenic attractions sightseers can journey to Taiwan's villages, monasteries, and national parks. The pick of them is Taroko Gorge, a marble-walled canyon with hiking, camping, and great photographic opportunities. Learn about Taiwan's indigenous tribes and jade production there.
Questions and Answers About Taiwan Attractions
I suggest that you visit Taibei in 4 days , the National palace Muesum, the sunmoon lake are must seeing in Taiwan, and experience the Taiwansnacks in the night markets ....Lily Guo replied on 2014-01-02
Hi Wendy, is it from 27/5/2014 to 3/6/2014, please? We have different Taiwan tours here: http://www.chinahighlights.com/taiwan/tours.htm Please let me know which one you are interested in? Thank you.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-06-02
Hi Janice, I recommend the 7-Day Classic Taiwan Tour to you, please check here: http://www.chinahighlights.com/tour/taiwantour/tw-02/ We can arrange the accommodation like ''min su'' for you. Please let me know your idea on the itinerary.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-03-27
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Best Restaurants
- Taipei Transport
- Taiwan Facts
- Taipei Facts
- Top Free Things To Do in Taiwan
- How to Plan a Family Tour of Taiwan
- Chinese Name: 台湾
- Traditional Chinese Name: 臺灣
- Chinese Pinyin: tái wān
- Location: Southeast of China
- Area: 36,000sq. km
- Population: 18.8 million
- Capital City: Taipei