The nightlife in Taiyuan is becoming more and more colorful, taking off the humdrum in the past. Most Taiyuan people would like to relax in squares or parks after daily work. They will have a walk with their friends or families or do some entertainment activities like singing or dancing in Yingze Park, Nangong Square or Fenhe Scenic Square.
Of course, cafés, teahouses and pubs are also popular places for congregating and relaxing. Following are some of these establishments for your consideration.
Cafés and Teahouses
UBC Coffee 上岛咖啡
- Address: No.23, Jiefang Nan Road, Yingze District (迎泽区解放南路23号)
- Tel: 0351-4060638
Lavie Coffee 乐唯咖啡
- Address: No.18, Cuijia Lane, Yingze District (迎泽区崔家巷18号)
- Tel: 0351-4695629
- Address: The 1st Floor of Huaming Grand Hotel, No.81, Bingzhou Road, YIngze District (迎泽区并州路81号华明大酒店1楼)
- Tel: 0351-7046458
Luyao Pavilion 璐瑶轩茶馆
- Address: No.43, Pingyang Road, Xiaodian District (小店区平阳路43号)
- Tel: 0351-7345918
- Hours: 09:00 - 02:00 in the next morning
Qingzhu Teahouse 清竹茶艺
- Address: No.359, Shuangta Xi Street, Yingze District (迎泽区双塔西街359号)
- Tel: 0351-7333085
Pubs and Clubs
Arlen Story Club 阿伦故事交友酒吧
- Address: Qinxian Bei Street, Xiaodian District (小店区亲贤北街)
- Tel: 0351-6600666
Tribes People Bar 部落人酒吧
- Location: No.63, Mianhua Xiang, Yingze District, Taiyuan, just opposite the Government Building of Yingze District (迎泽区棉花巷63号，迎泽区委对面)
Questions and Answers About Taiyuan Nightlife
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on March 28, 2012
See all my travel articles