Tianjin Weather in April
April experiences a significant increase in temperature, with average daily temperatures going from a cool 10 °C (50 °F) to a milder 17 °C (63 °F). Night temperatures can get lower than 5 °C at the start of April, and day temperatures are above 23 °C (73 °F) at the end of April. The weather is a little more humid than during previous months and it is not so windy.
It is still long- sleeve weather most of the time so wear a coat or carry one for the evenings. Seniors may want to wear a down jacket and thermal underwear.
In April hotels, tourist attractions, and restaurants are gearing up for the crowds of the upcoming peak summer season, but they are still offering bargains. If you plan to visit Tianjin during April, see our Tianjin tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Tianjin, and plan ahead.
Tianjin Climate Information by Month
- Tianjin Weather in January
- Tianjin Weather in February
- Tianjin Weather in March
- Tianjin Weather in April
- Tianjin Weather in May
- Tianjin Weather in June
- Tianjin Weather in July
- Tianjin Weather in August
- Tianjin Weather in September
- Tianjin Weather in October
- Tianjin Weather in November
- Tianjin Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Tianjin Weather in April
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 3, 2012
See all my travel articles