Tianjin Weather in August
August is also one of the hottest months, as well as rainy. The weather is almost the same as in July, with a maximum temperature of 31 °C (88 °F) and a minimum temperate of 21 °C (70 °F). Wear a T-shirt and long trousers on a fine day. On rainy days, a T-shirt with a light coat and long trousers can help you manage the weather. Ultraviolet radiation is strong so if you stay outdoors, wear sunscreen with SPF 20 and PA + + to protect your skin. When you go out, take an umbrella with you.
July and August are the best months for surfing on the sea and enjoying the seaside scenery.
August falls during the peak travel season. Tourist attractions are very crowded. Hotel rates and plane fares are considerably higher than usual. Booking in advance is recommended. If you plan to visit Tianjin in August, see our Tianjin tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Tianjin for you. See our Tianjin tours.
Tianjin Climate Information by Month
- Tianjin Weather in January
- Tianjin Weather in February
- Tianjin Weather in March
- Tianjin Weather in April
- Tianjin Weather in May
- Tianjin Weather in June
- Tianjin Weather in July
- Tianjin Weather in August
- Tianjin Weather in September
- Tianjin Weather in October
- Tianjin Weather in November
- Tianjin Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Tianjin Weather in August
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on July 30, 2012
See all my travel articles