Tianjin Weather in February
February is still very cold, but is warmer than January. The maximum temperature is 7 °C (45 °F) and the minimum temperature remains at –8 °C (18 °F), but most of the time the temperature is above 0 °C (32 °F). A thick sweater and a cotton-padded coat are usually enough for the dry and windy weather. In addition to a soothing moisturizer, use sunscreen to protect against the ultraviolet radiation when outdoors.
The traditional Lantern Festival (on the 15th of the first month in the Chinese calendar) usually falls in February. During the day many festival activities fill the streets, and in the evening many lanterns light the streets and temples. People gather in crowds to enjoy the lantern show.
February does not fall during the peak travel season. If the Spring Festival period happens this month, traffic is busy and the country is crowded. If you plan to visit Tianjin this month, see our Tianjin tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Tianjin and plan ahead. See our Tianjin tours.
Tianjin Climate Information by Month
- Tianjin Weather in January
- Tianjin Weather in February
- Tianjin Weather in March
- Tianjin Weather in April
- Tianjin Weather in May
- Tianjin Weather in June
- Tianjin Weather in July
- Tianjin Weather in August
- Tianjin Weather in September
- Tianjin Weather in October
- Tianjin Weather in November
- Tianjin Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Tianjin Weather in February
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on July 30, 2012
See all my travel articles