Tianjin Weather in July
July is the hottest and wettest month in Tianjin. The minimum temperate is 22 °C (72 °F) and the maximum temperature is 31 °C (88 °F). Summer clothing is adequate, such as shorts, T-shi rts, skirts, etc., but also bring long-sleeve clothing for cool, rainy days. July falls during the rainy season, with an average rainfall of 172 mm. When you go out, take an umbrella with you.
Tianjin is a seaside city. Since the days are very hot and the sun is strong in July, enjoy surfing in the sea and the coolness of the beach.
July marks the busy travel season, and summer holiday begins in early July so the city sees more tourists crowding the attractions. If you plan to visit Tianjin in July, see our Tianjin tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Tianjin for you.
Tianjin Climate Information by Month
- Tianjin Weather in January
- Tianjin Weather in February
- Tianjin Weather in March
- Tianjin Weather in April
- Tianjin Weather in May
- Tianjin Weather in June
- Tianjin Weather in July
- Tianjin Weather in August
- Tianjin Weather in September
- Tianjin Weather in October
- Tianjin Weather in November
- Tianjin Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Tianjin Weather in July
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 3, 2012
See all my travel articles