Tianjin Weather in May
May sees warm weather during the day and coolness at night. The maximum temperature is 28 °C (82 °F) and the minimum temperate is 12 °C (54 °F). The temperature difference between day and night is significant. A T-shirt and a light jacket are enough but wear more clothing to stay warm in the evening. The rainfall is higher than in previous months. It is not so dry and ultraviolet radiation is strong. If you are outdoors for a long time, wear sunscreen with SPF 12– 15 and with PA + to protect your skin.
May falls during the peak travel season. At this time, hotel rates are often higher than usual and tourist attractions are crowded. If you plan to visit Tianjin during this period, book in advance. You can also take a look at our Tianjin tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Tianjin for you. See our Tianjin tours.
Tianjin Climate Information by Month
- Tianjin Weather in January
- Tianjin Weather in February
- Tianjin Weather in March
- Tianjin Weather in April
- Tianjin Weather in May
- Tianjin Weather in June
- Tianjin Weather in July
- Tianjin Weather in August
- Tianjin Weather in September
- Tianjin Weather in October
- Tianjin Weather in November
- Tianjin Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Tianjin Weather in May
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on July 30, 2012
See all my travel articles