Tianjin Weather in November
In November, Tianjin slowly begins to turn wintery, and the first snow usually falls during this month. The average low and high temperatures are, respectively, – 2 °C (28 °F) and 16 °C (61 °F). Bring winter clothes such as sweaters and a padded coat. It is very dry and windy. Despite the cold, the sun still shines. When outdoors, wear sunscreen with SPF 12 – 15 and PA+ to protect your skin. Given the large temperature difference between day and night, dress appropriately to avoid catching a cold.
Low travel season begins in November. The city is less crowded and good discounts on hotel rooms and flights are easy to get. You can save a lot of money by traveling during the low season. If you plan to visit Tianjin in November, see our Tianjin tours or have us tailor-make a tour to Tianjin for you.
Tianjin Climate Information by Month
- Tianjin Weather in January
- Tianjin Weather in February
- Tianjin Weather in March
- Tianjin Weather in April
- Tianjin Weather in May
- Tianjin Weather in June
- Tianjin Weather in July
- Tianjin Weather in August
- Tianjin Weather in September
- Tianjin Weather in October
- Tianjin Weather in November
- Tianjin Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Tianjin Weather in November
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 3, 2012
See all my travel articles