Tianshui has numerous historic sites, and picturesque landscapes of green mountains and clean rivers, which are rare in Gansu Province. Tianshui is the only way to pass along the ancient Silk Road, which leads to precious historic sites to the city, such as Mount Maiji Grottoes, Fuxi Temple, Immortal Cliff Grottoes, andDaxiangshan Grottoes. Wushan Water Curtain Caves is the best destination for appreciating natural landscapes. If you intend to travel to Tianshui or Gansu, have us tailor-make your own Tianshui tour by contacting us.
Questions and Answers About Tianshui Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 天水
- Chinese Pinyin: tiān shuǐ
- English Name: Tianshui
- Location: Northwest China
- Latitude: 34° 60' N
- Longitude: 105° 69' E
- Area: 14,992 sq. km. (5,788 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0938
- Population: 3.5 million