Guilin Student Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Guilin
Guilin student tour is base on fun and educational, definitely have an opportunity to see and experience the local original culture. We recommend going to the tribe of the ethnic groups, the student can communicated with one of the household under the guide’s translation, or either try on their custom dress, taste a real local food with them. On the other side, we arrange to climbing up Gudong Waterfall and countryside cycling in Yangsyhuo, which will raise team-up sprite. This tour will help the students whose want to learn China better.
Duration: 6 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guilin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Place & Transport: Guilin to Longsheng
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Guilin to Longsheng, Minority village and Longsheng Terraced Field, Hiking from Ping'an Village to Zhongliu Village
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Minority village and Longsheng Terraced Field: The Longji Terraces are built into the steep mountain range named "The Dragon's Backbone" about 2.5 hours from Guilin. The terraces look like ribbons as they wind from the foot to the top of the mountain. This ingenious construction makes best use of the scarce arable land and water resources in the mountainous area. There are about 66 square kilometers of terraced fields in the district. The Terraces were first built in the Yuan dynasty and completed in the Qing dynasty by the Zhuang people. Zhuang and Yao minority villages dot the area and feature traditional unique architecture where no nails are used in construction. The different minority customs and dressing styles are especially interesting. Sedan chairs are available from the parking lot to the top of the mountain for customers who would like to see the great views but do not wish to climb all the way up to the top; it takes about CNY350 per person for the round trip.
- Hiking from Ping'an Village to Zhongliu Village: Hike around 3 hours from Ping'an Village to Zhongliu Village through the Paddy Fields: Zhongliu gets few tourists and is not commercialized like other villages in Longsheng. This is because of its remoteness. The guide will introduce a Yao family to you. You'll get chance to try on their traditional clothes, see their extremely long hair, have lunch together with them in their house. If you wish, you can also experience the cooking process, including collecting fresh vegetables from the garden and cooking in a local farm kitchen. The farmers will be happy to share their life experience and customs with you. You're free to take photos, shoot videos as well as talk with the family. It is not possible to stay in Zhongliu, so you will hike back to Ping'an in the late afternoon.
Place & Transport: Longsheng to Guilin
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Longsheng to Guilin, Gudong Scenic Areas
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at McFound Restaurant
- Gudong Scenic Areas: South of Daxu town of Lingchuan; 8km away from the road; 25km from Guilin. It is a national 3A scenery spot. The falls here are in different shapes with thick woods on two sides and the water is clear and sweet.The waterfall climbing areas is open to the tourist in Summer time from May to October,and provided with the protective equipment, it is a good place for experience adventure and excitement in Guilin.
- McFound Restaurant: A restaurant which decorated in traditional northern style, with wheaten food of full aroma and household atmosphere of authentic culture, is warmly welcome for customers.
Place & Transport: Guilin to Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo.,
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo. (4 hours): A cruise along the Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo is an unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery, there's something interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Between spectacular limestone peaks you'll see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants. Boats depart from various wharves, according to the height of the river at different times of the year.The Li river cruise is by a medium size boat which can accommodate about 140 passengers.
Place & Transport: Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Yangshuo Countryside Cycling, Yangshuo Kayaking
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Rosewood Café
- Yangshuo Countryside Cycling: Experience the hustle & bustle of the Yangshuo traffic for 10 minutes before you escape onto the country roads, lanes and tracks of the distinctive and beautiful Yangshuo countryside. Biking alongside the paddy field and orchards that surround the famous mountains will give a fascinating insight into life in rural China. You will have a family visit on the half way. It is an opportunity to see a real country life and talk to the local farmers.
- Rosewood Café: Rosewood Café has been centrally located in West Street since 1999. Rosewood Café offers a selection of European dishes, as well as local dishes. Recommended dishes are Sirloin Steak, Cheese Plate, Tuna Tartar and Salmon Steak with Yangshou’s citrus fruits or a fore grass. The genuine Chinese atmosphere with a special western touch makes the restaurant an ideal place for a couple or for large groups. Live music is available downstairs while it also offers a more private space and balcony overlooking Yangshou County upstairs.
Yangshuo Kayaking: Kayaking is a popular activity in Yangshuo. The Karst landscape scenery in this area attracts thousands of adventurers because of its reputation. The trip starts from the ancient town Fuli, and yakers their way down the Li Rive to Puyi. You will enjoy the stunning scenery with different shape of peaks and bamboo forest. The whole trip is 20km long and will take about 3 hours. There is a minimum of two people required for the kayaking trip. The availability depends on the situation of the day. It can be hard to arrange if it rains or flood. you can stop in Liugong village where you can have lunch and take a short break. When you arrive in Puyi, you can take a local bus back to Yangshuo.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$969||$899||$799||$343 / $270 / $152 /|
|6-9 Persons||$699||$619||$519||$343 / $270 / $152 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$1,069||$999||$809||$438 / $354 / $152 /|
|6-9 Persons||$799||$719||$519||$438 / $354 / $152 /|
Tour Length: 6 Days
Attractions: Yao Mountian chair lift(Toboggon round way), Elephant Trunk Hill, Walk the Four Lakes, Minority village and Longsheng Terraced Field, Longsheng Hiking from Ping'an village to Dazhai village, Li River Cruise, Yangshuo Countryside Cycling
||Guilin Bravo Hotel
||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel
|Longsheng||Longji Star Wish Resort
||Longji Star Wish Resort
||Longji Star Wish Resort
||Guilin Bravo Hotel
||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel
|Yangshuo||Green Lotus Hotel
||Green Lotus Hotel
||Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guilin, Longsheng, Yangshuo by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.