Guilin And Longji Ancient Zhuang Ethnic Village Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Guilin
Guilin landscape scenery is well-known all the world, but also is a famous multi-ethnic group city, this tour will illustrate the natural beauty of Guilin and the brilliant minority culture. Take a boat cruise down to Li River and close up to the mountains and river, take a day tour to explore the mysterious Zhuang Village, which is less tourist and less commercial, you will approach to rice terrace and the locals. It will be a special and unique China experience.
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guilin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Place & Transport: Guilin
Today's Activities: Reed Flute Cave, Folded Brocade Hill, Elephant Trunk Hill, Pearl Culture Shop
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at McFound Restaurant
- Reed Flute Cave (1 hour): Located 5 kilometers northwest of Guilin city, the Reed Flute Cave gets the name from the reeds used for making flutes and pipes that grow at its entrance. The cave is regarded as the largest and most impressive cave in Guilin. It is 240 meters long, and the length of the tour is about 550 meters offering a magic land of stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars, stone curtains, birds, plants and animals in fantastic shapes and colors. The visit lasts for 40 minutes and there are a lot of steps. Watch your step as the lights are dim. You guide will show you by electric torch.
- Folded Brocade Hill: Sitting on the bank of the Li River, the stone blocks are piled one after another just like a pile of colorful folded silk. Piled Silk Hill is famous for its beautiful view and smooth path for climbing. The hill has many points of interest including Diecai pavilion, Yuyue loft, Wind cave, Diecai tower, Looking at the River Pavilion to enjoy the beautiful Li River's scenery and Catching Clouds pavilion.
- Elephant Trunk Hill (40 minutes): Elephant Trunk Hill is located at the junction of Li River and Peach Blossom River. It is the symbol of Guilin with 55 meters high and got its name because its shape resembles an elephant with its trunk drinking from the Li River. The hill is pierced with many caves and topped with a small pagoda.
- McFound Restaurant: A restaurant which decorated in traditional northern style, with wheaten food of full aroma and household atmosphere of authentic culture, is warmly welcome for customers.
- Pearl Culture Shop: Guilin is fortunate to have a company that is licensed by the Government to both grow and sell pearls. The Pearls are cultivated in the clean waters of the South China Sea off the coast of Guangxi province and then transported to Guilin for processing and to be created in the superb jewelry that you will see exhibited. You will also learn how to tell the difference between real and fake pearls and well as seeing the production process. Pearls purchased here will be of the highest quality and their authenticity is guaranteed.
Tel: 0773-2893 008
Address: Opposite Sleeping Budda Rock, 12, Taohuajiang Road, Guilin
Place & Transport: Guilin
Today's Activities: Longji Ancient Zhuang Village
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Longji Ancient Zhuang Village: Longji Ancient Zhuang Village is a well-reserve villages that recently open to the tourist, there are 700 hundred ethnic people resident here, they still live with the most traditional customs and the way of farming, tourist will have a opportunity to visit the hundreds years old house and have a free talk to the household, then visit the Zhuang Culture Museun is a good place to acknowledge the history of Zhuang and the locals.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$569||$459||$409||$245 / $135 / $81 /|
|6-9 Persons||$419||$319||$259||$245 / $135 / $81 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$649||$519||$409||$324 / $198 / $81 /|
|6-9 Persons||$509||$399||$259||$324 / $198 / $81 /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Reed Flute Cave, Folded Brocade Hill, Elephant Trunk Hill, Longji Ancient Zhuang Village
||Guilin Bravo Hotel
||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guilin by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Entrance City To Guilin Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
Guilin To Departure City Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.