Essece Of Guilin By Water
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Guilin
Guilinchina provide a comfort trip in the hot summer tine, get the benefit of the natural landscape, the Li River Cruise, Four Lake Cruise, and Bamboo Boat Rafting, are the activities all on the water,come up to enjoy the cool summer journey
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guilin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Place & Transport: Guilin
Today's Activities: Reed Flute Cave, Fubo Hill, Four Lake Day Cruise, Pearl Culture Shop
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at McFound Restaurant
- Reed Flute Cave (1 hour): Located 5 kilometers northwest of Guilin city, the Reed Flute Cave gets the name from the reeds used for making flutes and pipes that grow at its entrance. The cave is regarded as the largest and most impressive cave in Guilin. It is 240 meters long, and the length of the tour is about 550 meters offering a magic land of stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars, stone curtains, birds, plants and animals in fantastic shapes and colors. The visit lasts for 40 minutes and there are a lot of steps. Watch your step as the lights are dim. You guide will show you by electric torch.
- Fubo Hill: Fubo Hill is on the west bank of the Li River in the city center. Partially submerged in the river it was named after General Fubo of the Tang Dynasty who built Mayuan Temple on the hill. Because of its location and height, Fubo Hill can tame the waves and stop the surging waters which then form whirlpools. It is 213 meters above sea level and 62 meters above ground level. There are almost 350 steps to climb to reach top of hill and but then you can enjoy a birds eye view of Guilin city.
Four Lake Day Cruise: Guilin Four Lake Scenic Spot is a water cycle moat; it attracted thousands of tourists visit every year. The day time boat cruise along the lake would be a fantastic experience to appreciate “the China’s Style Venice City” but also is a good opportunity to get up close the locals those who live in the lake bank. The round trips from Fir Lake to Mulong Lake, the copies of world-famous bridge present during the trip will feast your eyes.
- McFound Restaurant: A restaurant which decorated in traditional northern style, with wheaten food of full aroma and household atmosphere of authentic culture, is warmly welcome for customers.
- Pearl Culture Shop: Guilin is fortunate to have a company that is licensed by the Government to both grow and sell pearls. The Pearls are cultivated in the clean waters of the South China Sea off the coast of Guangxi province and then transported to Guilin for processing and to be created in the superb jewelry that you will see exhibited. You will also learn how to tell the difference between real and fake pearls and well as seeing the production process. Pearls purchased here will be of the highest quality and their authenticity is guaranteed.
Tel: 0773-2893 008
Address: Opposite Sleeping Budda Rock, 12, Taohuajiang Road, Guilin
Place & Transport: Guilin to Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo., Raft drift from Gongnong Bridge to Aishan Bridge
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo. (4 hours): A cruise along the Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo is an unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery, there's something interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Between spectacular limestone peaks you'll see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants. Boats depart from various wharves, according to the height of the river at different times of the year.The Li river cruise is by a medium size boat which can accommodate about 140 passengers.
Raft drift from Gongnong Bridge to Aishan Bridge: It is the down stream of the Dragon-meeting River. Departing from Gongnong Bridge, you can have an overlook of a spectacular hill, named as “camel crosses the river”. Sometimes, you might see a flock of widgeons and some water buffaloes swimming in the river. Meanwhile, you get an exciting experience when the raft crosses the dam.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$569||$499||$419||$242 / $158 / $81 /|
|6-9 Persons||$459||$369||$299||$242 / $158 / $81 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$649||$559||$429||$315 / $221 / $81 /|
|6-9 Persons||$539||$439||$299||$315 / $221 / $81 /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Reed Flute Cave, Fubo Hill, Four Lake Day Cruise, Li River Cruise, Bamboo Boat Rafting
||Guilin Bravo Hotel
||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel
|Yangshuo||Green Lotus Hotel
||Green Lotus Hotel
||Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guilin, Yangshuo by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Entrance City To Guilin Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.