Yulong River Hiking & Li River Cruise Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Guilin
Yangshuo is a peaceful and relaxing city which is full of picturesque mountains, rivers and countryside scenic. This tour will illustrate the most beautiful sights around this area by hiking along the Yulong River and taking a boat cruise down to Li River, the special arrangement to learning Chinese cooking in the kitchen that surrounding by mountains will be make this tour joyful.
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guilin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Place & Transport: Guilin to Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo. (4 hours): A cruise along the Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo is an unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery, there's something interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Between spectacular limestone peaks you'll see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants. Boats depart from various wharves, according to the height of the river at different times of the year.The Li river cruise is by a medium size boat which can accommodate about 140 passengers.
Place & Transport: Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Yulong River Hiking from Gongnong Bridge to Yima village, Yangshuo Ai Yuan Chinese Cookery School
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Rosewood Café
- Yulong River Hiking from Gongnong Bridge to Yima village: Yulong River is the tributary of Li River and drains around Yangshuo countryside. People regarded the scenery along the river looks like another Shangri-la, they are so green and spectacular, and an best place to escape from the bustle and hustle city. Hiking along Yulong River from Gongnong Bridge to Yima Village is totally 7kms long and will take about 4 hours, the rice paddies, fruit tree farms and as well as get up close to the countryside people's life. In the end of the tour, we will escort you to visit one of the farmer’s family, so that the tourist will acknowledge more about china's farmer's life.
- Rosewood Café: Rosewood Café has been centrally located in West Street since 1999. Rosewood Café offers a selection of European dishes, as well as local dishes. Recommended dishes are Sirloin Steak, Cheese Plate, Tuna Tartar and Salmon Steak with Yangshou’s citrus fruits or a fore grass. The genuine Chinese atmosphere with a special western touch makes the restaurant an ideal place for a couple or for large groups. Live music is available downstairs while it also offers a more private space and balcony overlooking Yangshou County upstairs.
Yangshuo Ai Yuan Chinese Cookery School:
This class begins at the local market where ingredients for the dishes are chosen by students. Back at a covered, rooftop patio-classroom, you have an opportunity to learn three dishes and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
What happens during the class?
1. Meet the teacher in cooking school and choose two meat dishes and one vegetable dish from the menu.
2. Walk to local farmer's market and see different kinds of seasonable vegetable and meat sell in the market.
3. Back to school to start the class, there are three steps to learn: chopping, frying and seasoning.
4. All English speaking during the cooking class.without language barrier.
5. Taste the dishes you cook and receive the recipes after class.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$559||$519||$459||$218 / $181 / $81 /|
|6-9 Persons||$439||$399||$309||$218 / $181 / $81 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$639||$599||$459||$286 / $244 / $81 /|
|6-9 Persons||$509||$469||$309||$286 / $244 / $81 /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Li River Cruise, Yulong River Hiking from Gongnong Bridge to Yima village, Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel Cookery School
||Guilin Bravo Hotel
||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel
|Yangshuo||Green Lotus Hotel
||Green Lotus Hotel
||Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guilin, Yangshuo by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.