Airport Transfer (Guilin)
- Elephant Trunk Hill (40 minutes): Elephant Trunk Hill is located at the junction of Li River and Peach Blossom River. It is the symbol of Guilin with 55 meters high and got its name because its shape resembles an elephant with its trunk drinking from the Li River. The hill is pierced with many caves and topped with a small pagoda.
- Fubo Hill: Fubo Hill is on the west bank of the Li River in the city center. Partially submerged in the river it was named after General Fubo of the Tang Dynasty who built Mayuan Temple on the hill. Because of its location and height, Fubo Hill can tame the waves and stop the surging waters which then form whirlpools. It is 213 meters above sea level and 62 meters above ground level. There are almost 350 steps to climb to reach top of hill and but then you can enjoy a birds eye view of Guilin city.
- Reed Flute Cave (1 hour): Located 5 kilometers northwest of Guilin city, the Reed Flute Cave gets the name from the reeds used for making flutes and pipes that grow at its entrance. The cave is regarded as the largest and most impressive cave in Guilin. It is 240 meters long, and the length of the tour is about 550 meters offering a magic land of stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars, stone curtains, birds, plants and animals in fantastic shapes and colors. The visit lasts for 40 minutes and there are a lot of steps. Watch your step as the lights are dim. You guide will show you by electric torch.
- Folded Brocade Hill: Sitting on the bank of the Li River, the stone blocks are piled one after another just like a pile of colorful folded silk. Piled Silk Hill is famous for its beautiful view and smooth path for climbing. The hill has many points of interest including Diecai pavilion, Yuyue loft, Wind cave, Diecai tower, Looking at the River Pavilion to enjoy the beautiful Li River's scenery and Catching Clouds pavilion.
- Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo. (4 hours): A cruise along the Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo is an unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery, there's something interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Between spectacular limestone peaks you'll see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants. Boats depart from various wharves, according to the height of the river at different times of the year.The Li river cruise is by a medium size boat which can accommodate about 140 passengers.
Countryside Tour from Yangshuo to Aishan With Open-air Mini Bus: After half hour's drive from Yangshuo County,you will arrive at Aishan Village where you can witness the beautiful farming scene dotted by farmers and water buffalos. The quaint dissolved limestone hills, charming water and large pieces of paddy fields, like a Chinese landscapes painting, will highly feast your eyes.
Yangshuo Kayaking: Kayaking is a popular activity in Yangshuo. The Karst landscape scenery in this area attracts thousands of adventurers because of its reputation. The trip starts from the ancient town Fuli, and yakers their way down the Li Rive to Puyi. You will enjoy the stunning scenery with different shape of peaks and bamboo forest. The whole trip is 20km long and will take about 3 hours. There is a minimum of two people required for the kayaking trip. The availability depends on the situation of the day. It can be hard to arrange if it rains or flood. you can stop in Liugong village where you can have lunch and take a short break. When you arrive in Puyi, you can take a local bus back to Yangshuo.
Our guide and driver will escort you from Yangshuo to Guilin, Airport Transfer (Guilin)