Yangshuo Excited Kayaking Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Guilin
Kayaking on the picturesque Li River. Be a little adventurous as well as really experiencing the river and the mountains through which it winds. The tour combining with the city highlights and other outdoor highly recommended activities as cycling to Yangshuo Countryside, it will leave you a unique China experience.
Duration: 5 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guilin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Place & Transport: Guilin
Today's Activities: Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Folded Brocade Hill, Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at McFound Restaurant
- Elephant Trunk Hill (40 minutes): Elephant Trunk Hill is located at the junction of Li River and Peach Blossom River. It is the symbol of Guilin with 55 meters high and got its name because its shape resembles an elephant with its trunk drinking from the Li River. The hill is pierced with many caves and topped with a small pagoda.
- Fubo Hill: Fubo Hill is on the west bank of the Li River in the city center. Partially submerged in the river it was named after General Fubo of the Tang Dynasty who built Mayuan Temple on the hill. Because of its location and height, Fubo Hill can tame the waves and stop the surging waters which then form whirlpools. It is 213 meters above sea level and 62 meters above ground level. There are almost 350 steps to climb to reach top of hill and but then you can enjoy a birds eye view of Guilin city.
- Reed Flute Cave (1 hour): Located 5 kilometers northwest of Guilin city, the Reed Flute Cave gets the name from the reeds used for making flutes and pipes that grow at its entrance. The cave is regarded as the largest and most impressive cave in Guilin. It is 240 meters long, and the length of the tour is about 550 meters offering a magic land of stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars, stone curtains, birds, plants and animals in fantastic shapes and colors. The visit lasts for 40 minutes and there are a lot of steps. Watch your step as the lights are dim. You guide will show you by electric torch.
- Folded Brocade Hill: Sitting on the bank of the Li River, the stone blocks are piled one after another just like a pile of colorful folded silk. Piled Silk Hill is famous for its beautiful view and smooth path for climbing. The hill has many points of interest including Diecai pavilion, Yuyue loft, Wind cave, Diecai tower, Looking at the River Pavilion to enjoy the beautiful Li River's scenery and Catching Clouds pavilion.
- McFound Restaurant: A restaurant which decorated in traditional northern style, with wheaten food of full aroma and household atmosphere of authentic culture, is warmly welcome for customers.
- Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop): Guangxi Normal University Painting gallery is sheltered by towering ancient trees and just a few steps away from a precipitous limestone pinnacle, called Solitary Beauty Peak. At the foot of the hill are buildings dating back to the Ming Dynasty, some 5-6 hundreds of years ago. The setting is a great inspiration for the teacher & students who work there. Works done by the teacher and other artists are available for sale as well as art supplies and jade. There is no pressure to buy!
Address: Jingjiang Royal City ( Under the Solitary Beauty Peak )
Place & Transport: Guilin to Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo., Countryside Tour from Yangshuo to Aishan With Open-air Mini Bus
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo. (4 hours): A cruise along the Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo is an unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery, there's something interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Between spectacular limestone peaks you'll see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants. Boats depart from various wharves, according to the height of the river at different times of the year.The Li river cruise is by a medium size boat which can accommodate about 140 passengers.
Countryside Tour from Yangshuo to Aishan With Open-air Mini Bus: After half hour's drive from Yangshuo County,you will arrive at Aishan Village where you can witness the beautiful farming scene dotted by farmers and water buffalos. The quaint dissolved limestone hills, charming water and large pieces of paddy fields, like a Chinese landscapes painting, will highly feast your eyes.
Place & Transport: Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Yangshuo Kayaking
Yangshuo Kayaking: Kayaking is a popular activity in Yangshuo. The Karst landscape scenery in this area attracts thousands of adventurers because of its reputation. The trip starts from the ancient town Fuli, and yakers their way down the Li Rive to Puyi. You will enjoy the stunning scenery with different shape of peaks and bamboo forest. The whole trip is 20km long and will take about 3 hours. There is a minimum of two people required for the kayaking trip. The availability depends on the situation of the day. It can be hard to arrange if it rains or flood. you can stop in Liugong village where you can have lunch and take a short break. When you arrive in Puyi, you can take a local bus back to Yangshuo.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$729||$659||$569||$300 / $226 / $109 /|
|6-9 Persons||$569||$499||$399||$300 / $226 / $109 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$829||$749||$579||$394 / $310 / $109 /|
|6-9 Persons||$669||$599||$399||$394 / $310 / $109 /|
Tour Length: 5 Days
Attractions: Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Folded Brocade Hill, Li River Cruise, Yangshuo Kayaking
||Guilin Bravo Hotel
||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel
|Yangshuo||Green Lotus Hotel
||Green Lotus Hotel
||Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel