Cycling The Eastern Side Of The Li River And Guilin City Highlights Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Guilin
This tour combines cycling with the famous Li River cruise and getting up close to the Guilin landscape in an environmentally friendly way. You will have a day for cycling around the eastern part of Li River stopping at Daxu Ancient Town and Crown Cave. The Li River Cruise is a must-do while visiting Guilin and cycling around the Yangshuo countryside is a best way to see the beauty of this landscape.
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guilin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Place & Transport: Guilin
Today's Activities: Cycling the eastern side of the Li River near Guilin, Daxu Ancient Town, Crown Cave
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Cycling the eastern side of the Li River near Guilin: Cycling on the eastern side of the Li River is one of the popular cycling routes among Guilin biking enthusiasts. This route is about in total 30km and takes a whole day. The starting point is your hotel in Guilin and your guide will escort while you ride through the bustling city center then ride along Mopan Hill Road. The beauty of mountains on road side is the reprehensive of Guilin’s landscape. The first stop is at Daxu Ancient town with its hundreds of years of history; we visit the town and have lunch. After lunch we continue the trip to Crown Cave, which is our destination. The cave has an elevator, small train, boats and sightseeing roller coaster. You will transfer to you Guilin hotel by private car.
- Daxu Ancient Town: Daxu Ancient Town is in the township of Linchuan, 15km away from the city proper of Guilin.It is one of Guangxi’s four ancient towns. The old street runs about 2km along the Li River. The narrow street is paved stone blocks, and the houses on both sides are well preserved.
- Crown Cave: 29km south of Guilin, the Crown Cave is a giant subterranean river cavern by the Li River. Taking the shape of the gold crown of ancient emperor, the cave is 12 km long and consists of three parts. Views inside are fantastic, stalactites and stalagmites in all strangle shape are illuminated by lights and glisten with a golden glow. An underground stream passes through the cave and then joins the Li River. The cave has modern sightseeing facilities, including an elevator, small train, boats and sightseeing roller coaster.
Place & Transport: Guilin to Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo., Yangshuo Countryside Cycling
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo. (4 hours): A cruise along the Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo is an unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery, there's something interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Between spectacular limestone peaks you'll see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants. Boats depart from various wharves, according to the height of the river at different times of the year.The Li river cruise is by a medium size boat which can accommodate about 140 passengers.
- Yangshuo Countryside Cycling: Experience the hustle & bustle of the Yangshuo traffic for 10 minutes before you escape onto the country roads, lanes and tracks of the distinctive and beautiful Yangshuo countryside. Biking alongside the paddy field and orchards that surround the famous mountains will give a fascinating insight into life in rural China. You will have a family visit on the half way. It is an opportunity to see a real country life and talk to the local farmers.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$669||$599||$499||$231 / $158 / $81 /|
|6-9 Persons||$509||$429||$319||$231 / $158 / $81 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$749||$669||$509||$305 / $221 / $81 /|
|6-9 Persons||$599||$499||$319||$305 / $221 / $81 /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Cycling Around East of Li River in Guilin, Daxu Ancient Town, Crown Cave, Li River Cruise, Yangshuo Countryside Cycling
||Guilin Bravo Hotel
||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel
|Yangshuo||Green Lotus Hotel
||Green Lotus Hotel
||Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guilin, Yangshuo by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.