4-Day Zhuhai and Guangzhou Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Zhuhai
Located on the west bank of the Pearl River, Zhuhai is your stop on your tour. The transfer to Guangzhou, which was the 1st Special Economic Zone in the southern China, is a 2 1/2 drive.
Daparture Date: You Choose!
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Zhuhai to Guangzhou
Today's Activities: Shijing Mountain, Lover's Avenue, The Statue of Fisher Girl, Shijing Mountain ropeway, New Summer Palace, Our guide and driver will escort you from Zhuhai to Guangzhou,
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Yue Pinxuan
- Shijing Mountain (1 hour): Beside the Jingshan Park on the north Haibin Road, Zhuhai City.The Shijing Mountain Ropeways is the appointed program of the one-day tour, the two-day tour and the three-day tour around the Zhuhai City.
- Lover's Avenue: Zhuhai is one of the world's most romantic cities. Under clear blue skies, clear streams gently flow down its green mountains into a dreamlike sea scape and a cool welcoming breeze. When you enter Zhuhai. You step into a world of beauty and romance.
- The Statue of Fisher Girl: The Statue of fisher girl has become the landmark in the city of Zhuhai, located at the scenic Xianglu Bay. She holds a pearl high in the air with both hands in an elegant pose, admiring its bright luster that also symbolizes the brightness of Zhuhai.
- Shijing Mountain ropeway: Beside the Jingshan Park on the north Haibin Road, Zhuhai City.The Shijing Mountain Ropeways is the appointed program of the one-day tour, the two-day tour and the three-day tour around the Zhuhai City.
- New Summer Palace (3 hours): Lanpu in Jida, Zhuhai.It attracts countless tourists from home and abroad with its rich Qing culture, exquisite pavilions, terraces and towers, as well as large-scale dance performances with boundless vigor.
- Yue Pinxuan: Definitely a five -star restaurant which offers comfortable atmosphere and good service. It features traditional Canton cuisine and gets favorable reviews from the customers.
Place & Transport: Guangzhou
Today's Activities: Chen Ancestral Shrine, Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, Shangxiajiu Walking Street, Yi Qi Ceramic
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Lianxiang Restaurant
- Chen Ancestral Shrine (1 hour): Chen Ancestral Shrine was built in 1867 in an architectural design and decoration in traditional Guangdong style. The temple is especially renowned for its beautiful craftsmanship. Historical figures, legends, and scenes are represented in many art forms, including wood carving, brick carving, pottery carving, brass and cast iron. These artistic and historical attributes make Chen Ancestral Shrine an important attraction in Guangzhou.
- Temple of the Six Banyan Trees (1 hour): A world famous ancient Buddhist temple, built 1460 years ago. The pagoda in it is quite colorful and houses some thousand Buddha statues, thus it has got another name "Thousand-Buddha Pagoda." The ancient temple features a towering colorful pagoda, luxuriant trees and historic and cultural relics. Because of the splendid pagoda, this temple was selected as one of the top ten scenic spots in Guangzhou.
- Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall (1 hour): a memorial building built in 1931 with the funds raised by the Guangzhou people and overseas Chinese in memory of Sun Yat-sen.
- Shangxiajiu Walking Street (1 hour): One of the most famous commercial streets in Guangzhou, it is 1218 meters long and concentrating more than 300 various stores,the architecture styles of the buildings along this street are of Qi characteristics, which full reflect the Lingnan(souhth) culture,and attract lots of vistors from home and abroard.Here you can find lots of modern and fashionable things that may suits you.
- Yi Qi Ceramic: Yi Qi Ceramic is a famous shopping mall mainly dealing with the sales of ceramics. It showcases Chinese ceramic products of all types from sculptures to domestic goods.
- Lianxiang Restaurant: Lotus Restaurant is a restaurant with a history of over one hundred years. It is famous for its Cantonese cooking and Dim sun, especially the Moon cake.
Place & Transport: Depart Guangzhou, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Guangzhou)
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Zhuhai, Guangzhou by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.