- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Bangkok
Bangkok is as intoxicating as it is diverse; a melting pot of many dazzling Buddha temples, interesting sights and authentic local culture.Our Bangkok trip features some of the highlights and traditional must-see attractions including Wat Arun, Wat Traimit, Wat Pho and the Royal Grand Palace.
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Bangkok, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Bangkok),
Place & Transport: Bangkok
Today's Activities: Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Royal Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew(Emerald Buddha)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Wat Traimit: Wat Traimit, also named the Temple of the Golden Buddha, is famous for its 900-years old, five-and-a-half-ton solid gold image.
- Wat Arun: Wat Arun, perhaps better known as the Temple of the Dawn, is one of the best known landmarks and one of the most published images of Bangkok.
- Wat Pho: Wat Pho is the largest and oldest temple in Bangkok, as well as the largest single Buddha image or the Reclining Buddha (Phra Buddhasaiyas), also known as Wat Phra Chetuphon or The Temple of the Reclining Buddha. The temple is also known as the birthplace of traditional Thai massage Reclining Buddha.
- Royal Grand Palace: Royal Grand Palace is Thailand's' most sacred place. Within the palace complex there are several buildings including Wat Phra Kaew, which contains the greatly revered Emerald Buddha that dates back to the 14th century. The palace once was a royal residence. Thai Kings stopped living in the palace around the turn of the twentieth century, but the palace complex is still used to hold all kinds of ceremonies and auspicious events.
Place & Transport: Bangkok
Today's Activities: Half Day Tour Damnoensaduak Floating Market
--Half Day Tour Damnoensaduak Floating Market: Today early morning, pick you up at the hotel and then transfer to one of the most attracting floating market of Thailand namely Damnernsaduak Floating Market. There you have a chance to take a boat observing the lifestyle of local people along the small canals. Not only do you visit the coconut farm and taste some coconut juice, but also you will find the variety of seasonal fruits such as rumbutan, mangoes, papaya and etc. Then, we back to the hotel and free at leisure or shopping in the afternoon.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Wat Traimit, Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Royal Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew(Emerald Buddha)
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Bangkok by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.