Lijiang Escape Package
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Beijing
No one should miss visiting Lijiang! Many cultures mix and merge in Lijiang. It's beauty is equalled only by the ethnic diversity as many cultures come together in the city that has seen more than 1000 years of history.
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Beijing to Kunming, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Beijing), Airport Transfer (Kunming), The Stone Forest
Meals: Chinese Lunch at Chinese Restaurant of Stone Forest Ashima Hotel
- The Stone Forest (2 hours): A fantastic natural phenomena located 90 km southeast of Kunming. The various shapes of karst landscape was formed due to millions of years' movement of Earth. The Stone Forest area is the home of the Sani people, their folk customs has become one spectacular scene, the colorful embroidery and minority dances combine with the natural sceneries, which will surely leave you a deep impression.
- Chinese Restaurant of Stone Forest Ashima Hotel : Situated by the entrance to Stone Forest landscaped area, the restaurant is famous for its roast duck.
Place & Transport: Kunming to Lijiang , Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Kunming), Airport Transfer (Lijiang), Lijiang Ancient Town, Wangu Tower
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at No.8 Lv Xue Zhai Restaurant
- Lijiang Ancient Town (2 hours): It is situated in the middle area of the county, which is more than 2400 meters high above sea level. It enjoys beautiful scenes, an indeed famous city with long history and splendid culture, it is very rare in China that such well-preserved minority ancient city still exists. The old town is quite busy in the afternoon and evening with an active atmosphere of the lights and crowd. An early morning visit will be less crowded.
- Wangu Tower (1 hour): Located on the top of Lion Hill, Wangu is the landmark building of Lijiang ancient town. This pure wood building is 33 meters (108 ft) tall, overlooking the scenery of Lijiang at its foot, and looking out to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain in the distance.
- No.8 Lv Xue Zhai Restaurant: The restaurant is decorated in courtyard style of Naxi region and mainly provides Naxi cuisine as well some Chinese dishes.
Place & Transport: Lijiang
Today's Activities: Baisha Murals at Baisha Village, The Jade Dragon Mountain (with Large Cable Car from Ganhaizi)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Baisha Shiguang Restaurant
- Baisha Murals at Baisha Village (30 minutes): Painted over a thousand years ago, the murals combine the cultures of Han, Tibetan and Naxi people displaying the life stories of the Tibet Buddhism, Confucian and Taoism.
- The Jade Dragon Mountain (with Large Cable Car from Ganhaizi) (3.5 hours): Noted as the highest tourist cable in China, the Large Cable way goes up to Shanzidou (Shanzi Peak) the main peak of the snow mountain, with the an entire length of 2,914m, a top altitude of 4,506 km, and a perpendicular ascent of 1,150m. The cable car will take you into the clouds, where you will be far away from the worldly hurly-burly, and find yourself in a real paradise. Many visit Ganhanzi, Baishuihe (White Water River), and Glacier Park from this cableway.
- Baisha Shiguang Restaurant: The restaurant is located in Baisha Village and provides mainly Naxi cuisine along with some Chinese dishes.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$1,619||-||- / $157 / -|
|6-9 Persons||-||$1,499||-||- / $157 / -|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$1,669||-||- / $157 / - /|
|6-9 Persons||-||$1,509||-||- / $157 / - /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: The Stone Forest, Lijiang Ancient Town, Wangu Tower, The Mural in Baisha Village, The Jade Dragon Mountain (with Large Cable Car from Ganhaizi)
|Kunming||Kunming New Era Hotel
|Lijiang||Lijiang Yinxiang Old City Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Beijing, Kunming, Lijiang by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Beijing To Kunming Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
Kunming To Lijiang Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
Lijiang To Beijing Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Airport Tax for Domestic Flights
Airport Tax and Fuel Fee for Flights if applicable
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.